Is your organisation ESIC registered?
We are here to help you
talk to us today and design your customised service package from us
Employee state insurance corporation or ESIC is a self financing social security and health insurance scheme which provides medical benefits, sickness benefits, maternity benefits. disability and various other benefits.
- Trade license
- AOA & MOA in case of company
- Partnership deed in case of Partnership firms
- LLP agreement for LLP
- Certificate of commencement of business for other entities
- Business PAN card
- Aadhar card of employees
- Nominee details of insured
- Bank statement of the organisation
Why ESIC registration?
- Medical benefits are provided to insured and his/her family members
- Sickness benefits are provided to employees at rate of 70% of his/her salary
- Maternity benefits are provided to women employee in the form of fully paid leaves
- In case death occurred during the employment of a diseased employee. 90% of his salary will be given to the family of the insured.
Plot No. 08, 1st Floor, Street no. 34 A, Vipin Garden Extension, Dwarka Mod Metro Station, New Delhi-110059