Boost your Pride and Customer Trust
We are here to help you
talk to us today and design your customised service package from us
Why you need ISO Certificate?
Types of ISO Certificates
- ISO 13485 for medical devices
- ISO 18091 for local governments
- ISO / IEC 90003 for software engineering
- ISO / TC 29001 for the oil and gas industry
- ISO 17582 for government electoral organisations
- ISO 22000 that proves a company has operative food safety management
- OHSAS 18001 shows that the company has effective health and safety management system
- ISO 20000 demonstrates excellence and proves that best practices in IT & improvement in delivery of IT services.
- ISO 50001 descries the best energy management practices which helps save energy, conserve resources, and tackle climate change.
- ISO 27001 describes a best practice of company that is involved in the information security management system.
Frequently Asked Questions
ISO certificate has been largely considered as a quality management tool which provides a kind of a identify to company’s quality management system. It standardises how business and organisation involved in commerce and industry manage information and processes. it simply, mean the organisation met certain requirements.
ISO certificate gives confidence to your customers that your organisation has the capability of providing high quality goods / services. Improves public image, inspire confidence of market and helps in business growth. Helps in participate in government tenders, provide eligibility participate in global business opportunities.
ISO 9001 standards is applicable to companies of any size or sector. Any business like Proprietorship, Partnership form, LLP, Limited, OPC and Govt entity can apply for ISO 9001.
There are registered organisations eligible to issue ISO certificates to companies adhering to ISO standards.
Yes, the revised version of ISO standard is relevant to small and large organisations. Irrespective of your size it will help you to drive improvement in your business and increase your confidence on your business.
Plot No. 08, 1st Floor, Street no. 34 A, Vipin Garden Extension, Dwarka Mod Metro Station, New Delhi-110059