GST registration, now its easy
talk to us today and design your customised service package from us
GST Registration Online
Under GST act, all the business tax payers are registered under a common portal for a smooth compliance purpose. They are assigned a unique GSTIN number to identify easily.
GSTIN is a PAN based 15 digit number which is constituted as below.
- The first two digits are represented the state code as per Indian census 2011. Every state has unique code. For example Karnataka code is 29 and Delhi code is 07.
- The next ten digits will be PAN number of the tax payer
- The thirteenth digit will be the number based on the registration in the respective state.
- The fourteenth digit will be “Z” by default.
- The last digit will be a code. It may be an alphabet or a number.
How to get GST?
GST can be applied on an online portal. It required business details and the documents which need to be submitted to obtain GST number for the business.
- Address Proof
- Bank statement
- Cancelled cheque
- Rental agreement & NOC
- Electricity bill
- Sales deed of the business location in case of own premises.
Plot No. 08, 1st Floor, Street no. 34 A, Vipin Garden Extension, Dwarka Mod Metro Station, New Delhi-110059