talk to us today and design your customised service package from us
Types of Enterprises
Investment upto 1 Cr
Turnover upto 5 Cr
Investment upto 10 Cr
Turnover upto 50 Cr
Investment upto 50 Cr
Turnover upto 250 Cr
MSME or Micro Small and Medium Enterprise is also known as Udyog Aadhar Registration. Any business engaged in the manufacturing or production of goods or engaged in services can be registered as a MSME. MSME registration is required to avail the benefits of various promotional schemes of Government of India.
Procedure to obtain MSME registration
Udyog Aadhar (MSME) registration is an online process of submitting required details and documentation to National Portal for Registration of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises. It is an Aadhar Verification based application. One of the Directors Aadhar number is required to be used in this application process. On successful submission of details approval from the department and department, the certificate of MSME registration will be issues to applicant.
- Aadhar number of the director linked with valid mobile number
- Business registration details
- Business PAN
- Business Address
- NIC code of major business activities
- No of employees
- Investment details
Frequently Asked Questions
No other document are required for MSME registration other than the details asked and submitted in online registration form.
Any Entrepreneur having valid Aadhar number can apply for MSME registration
In the interest of environment no physical copy of certificate is issued. Giverment belives in paperless work.
At the moment Aadhar number is mandatory to issue MSME certificate.
The Government of India enacted Micro, Small and Medium Enterprise Development (MSMED) Act, 2006 in term of which the definition of MSME is as under:
Enterprise engaged in the manufacturing or production, processing or preservation of goods as specified below:
- A micro enterprise is an enterprise where investment in plant and machinery does not exceed INR. 25 lakhs;
- A small enterprise is an enterprise where the investment in the plant and machinery is more than INR 25 lakhs but does not exceed INR 5Cr;
- A medium enterprise is an enterprise where the investment in the plant or machinery is more than INR 5cr but does not exceed INR 10cr.
Plot No. 08, 1st Floor, Street no. 34 A, Vipin Garden Extension, Dwarka Mod Metro Station, New Delhi-110059